Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Love of Health and Wellness MLM

The past couple of days I have run into experiences that have made me reflect on why I am so passionate about my health and wellness MLM. It really is not about the money or the success. It is about changing and improving peoples lives!

My health and wellness MLM products change lives! This morning I was visiting with a young mother whose son’s health was improved greatly. They went from hopeless to hopeful. (You can read a little bit of her story on the right hand side of my blog.) These are the kinds of things that make the world go round. Helping people is the most rewarding experience you can have in life.

In my life I was blessed with a brain tumor in my early twenties. This experience made me value life, health, and wellness to the fullest extent. The moment the doctor told me my diagnosis it felt as if my life were pulled from underneath me. All my hopes and dreams for the future became blurry.

After they removed my tumor I was considered by the doctors cured. But, they also told me I was at high risk for many diseases and ailments because of the damage it had caused. That is when I started down the path of going to the doctor all the time and not getting any answers. It was at this time I decided my wellness was my own responsibility.

Since then I have started on a supplement program that includes plant saccharides. It is amazing how vibrant I feel. My path is not always leading me to the doctor anymore. In fact it is leading me to live a life full of love and joy sharing with my family! Since that time I have made it my mission to help others who want to achieve wellness. That is why I am truly passionate about the company I work with.

The gift was given freely to me so I offer it to you as well. If you are seeking to achieve a higher level of wellness take time now and visit the link in the resource box for more information.

If you are ready to choose wellness as your path in life it is critical that you start today. Every day gone is a day spent. You will never get it back again!



The Secret to You Wellness Lies Here! You Make The Choice!



Yes I Want to Help People Achieve Vibrant Health Too!

No comments: