Monday, October 8, 2007

Wellness: It's Your Choice

Wellness has always been a passion of mine. In high school I knew that I wanted to help people achieve wellness so I went to college to become a Registered Nurse. Through out my RN classes my favorite subjects were always health promotion and wellness. After graduating and getting my first job as a nurse I realized that I was not in the wellness/ health promotion industry. I was in sickness care.

At the ripe old age of 22 I became victim to sickness just like all the patients I took care of. After receiving the traditional treatments for my ailment my doctors told me I was cured but they could not explain why I didn't feel well. That is when I began my real pursuit of wellness. I began to educate myself on all aspects of wellness. At this time I also began supplementing my body with the nutrients it had been missing. It seemed almost magical that I could feel vibrant and healthy again. When I say wellness is your choice I really mean it is up to you. Early detection of health problems is the latest craze, but what I really am passionate about is early prevention through health promotion!

Stick around to find out more about how you can Feel Great, Look Great, and Live Well Today!

No comments: